Monday, November 17, 2008

when u cried.



did u know..
after the crazy Blues party ~
u drank my " Let me Drunk Cocktail "..and u crazy drunk and cried.
i think ...had something worry u ..
maybe i knew ..what u cried!
so i hadn't talked with u too much.
just gave u my Music to wore on ur ear.
let u listened , let u felt ~ and crazy to cried~~~
i think~~after cried ...u would be better.



actually~
i saw u cried ..i wanna cried ,too.
but i told self i can't.
and i'm not drunk enough.


if one day~
when i crazy drunk and cried~
u should give me some great music to listen and let me cry alone.
okay?! Carol...

i always thinking!
the "Cry" was an good vent of emotion.
don't put the bad mood in the heart.
it will let u sick.

so ~
if u wanna cry~
u should cry.
okay?!


cheer ~ my dear !



+happyyan+
Post a Comment