Friday, April 24, 2009

Can Fly , To Fly.

even i just slept.
also met u in my dream.
to let me angry,
to let me cried.
and then.....
let me scared to woke up.
let me cried to woke up.


oh ~~ my~ Fucking God!


in the fact!
the fight was finish.
we're finish.
my year trip was finish.
dad ..i'm back .ha~


coz that dream so i early to woke up and went to search"" what the Nightmare mean!! ""
heyhey~it's mean "" fucking good things will come~ ""
i will have a nice future!
Oh~~~~Yes ~~ Oh~~~YA~
hahahahaha!
so the Nightmare let me know ...
i can set my mind at ease ...then ...to Fly~



i always dont worry about that.
i believe the wonderful life is mine ,
the beautiful future fallow my mind....
always !



by [ YashicaG / Electro35 ] = dear Dad's antique Camera

now!!
we can Fly ~ to Fly~
keep it!
Dear all~~~~u r my Super Team forever !

i LOVE U.


+happyyan+
Post a Comment